Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh what a NIGHT!!

Last night about 6:40ish our little Caden guy was running from the dinning room to the family room and tripped and hit the corner of the wall. Brandon was the first to get to him and from the sounds Brandon made I knew that it wasn't good. Needless to say less than five minutes later we loaded the car and headed for the ER. The gash ended up being approx. 2 inches long and took 7 staples to close it up...YUCK!! We had the wonderful priviledge of sitting in the waiting room for at least 2 & 1/2 hours. Caden was amazingly brave and did so good!!


Poor miserable Caden!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Binghams said...

Oh that picture is so sad!! Not fun at all!!

tenney_fam said...

If you are going to beat your kids at least don't do it bad enough to have to go the ER then they start asking questions! JK Poor little guy!

Mills Family said...

what a brave boy. I can't believe you had to wait in the ER for over 2 hours. That is not right. Must have been a pretty good one to get staples. Hope he gets feeling better soon.

cturley said...

I'm so sorry for that little guy. I can't believe the stupid ER, making a little boy wait with a gash. Hope he feels better.

Taralee said...

Oh sad...poor little thing.

As for the Dr. thing...you can just call me Dr. T-lizzle for rizzle. ha ha.

By the way- can I just tell you how much I hate the ER. A whole heap.

troy and melani said...

oh man!! poor little guy...that is rough!!! Good luck and hope he feels better soon!

chelsea said...

even though that picture is sad, its really stinkin cute too! poor baby!

The Johnson Family said...

Ouch!! Looks like I am not the only one busy..I would say that you have one up on me now. Hope he heals up quickly! Not sure when we are coming up...I hope soon. I will call you, I would love to do lunch!

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Oh, poor guy! Payson is running everywhere now and constantly hurting himself! I know the stiches and staples are not too far around the corner!