Saturday, April 4, 2009

Miles OVERLOAD!!

I can hardly believe that my baby is going to be a year old already next month!!! I am SOOOO not ready for this. I have thoroughly enjoyed having him as a baby. Brandon swears he is our most high maintenance baby, but I really haven't thought so. I have enjoyed getting up with him anywhere between 5:30 and 6:30am and just having mommy and Miles time. He is a cuddle bug and I love that!! When I find myself stressed out, which happens oftened, he just makes it all better with him BIG cheesy grin.

Today Carly gave him a lime and he was so excited!!

Until he bit into it that is!

He wouldn't put it down though...WOW that's sour!!

Makes ya pucker up!!

Eatin an oreo!

Eatin another oreo!

This kids LOVES to EaT!!

Posin for the camera!

He has been walking for a while now...:o(
Miles...STOP GROWING!! Do you hear me?! I said stop growing!!

Oh my goodness I could just munch on him!

THE big cheesy grin that just makes EVERYTHING better!!!!
(he is our first kid to have ALL four front top teeth come in ALL at the same time!)

9 comments:

Elissa said...

What a cutie pie! I still can't believe that you have 10 kids, and the only one i've ever met is Porter. WAIT...and maybe another one. I can't remember which. hahahaha

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Seriously he is the cutest kid! He will be a heartbreaker when he gets older!! I love his blue eyes. You know what to do if you want to have another baby around...I don't think I need to explain...:)lol

The Binghams said...

He is sooo cute!! It's crazy how time flies huh!! At least he's getting more teeth, I'm afraid Kambry will just have her two bottome teeth for the rest of her life :)

Camille Parry said...

He is too cute to believe. Babies do grow up too fast. I have cried while in the hospital with my last three, thinking if how fast this stage of "baby" will go by. Maybe that is why I keep having them. Cherish each moment while you can.
Love ya,
camille

Shawna said...

He is so cute! Very cute pictures. I love the last one you can see all his teeth, that smile does grow on you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... It seriously does NOT get any cuter than that! I can't believe he is already almost one! Well... I miss you and love you and wish I could see you more. I hope couponing is going good!

The Johnson Family said...

Lookin at his teeth make me hurt! No wonder he was so cranky for a while!! Glad to see them coming in, he is such a cute kid. And tell Jami, I was wondering how come Tristen's grandma sent HER playdoh?? Well, at least I have her on my blog now so I can keep up with the Slades!!

d.jo said...

He's ADORABLE! I love him!

Taralee said...

Him and the Brodster could be GREAT friends. They might fight over the food though! :)

HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!