Saturday, April 25, 2009

Holy CRAP I'm OLD!!!!

So today is my 30th birthday!!! I swear I shouldn't be 30 and for sure shouldn't have 10 kids yet:o) Today has been kind of a crazy day since we had a Preparedness Fair that Brandon and I were in charge of, which I will post about later. Still it has been a pretty good day. Brandon had flowers delivered to me at the Preparedness Fair and it was pretty embarassing to have everyone sing happy birthday to me. Then Brandon took me to dinner at our favorite Italian Resturant in Payson. My sister surprised me with this beautiful sign hanging on my house and bought me a really cool planter for flowers. It HAS been a great day!!!


The sign that Jami made for me!!!...I will get her back for this!!


Another highlight of my birthday week was Marinda, Tiffani, & Shawna kidnapping me on Tuesday and taking me to Show Low for a night out on the town. We had a great time coupon shopping, eating at Grumpy Jakes, and laughing!!! Thanks girls you guys are the BeSt!!

I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!


Shawna, Miranda, Me, & Tiffani...sorry this pic isn't the greatest, it was taken with my cell phone.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Angie said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! Don't feel bad I'm not to far behind ya!

The Binghams said...

Happy Happy Birthay Tiffie Dear!!! Love ya!

Shawna said...

I'm glad it was a good day. The prepardness fair was great, I heard tons of postitive comments about it today at church. Shopping and dinner was great, I need the laughs! You're the best, glad you made it to the big 30 club!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Happy Birthday a day late Tiff! I just love you!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I cant believe youre so dang old!!! Love ya, and miss you tons!

Brook said...

I hope your birthday was great! You are really young to have 10 kids! You are amazing!

Deni said...

Happy Birthday Tiffani (I know I'm a little late) 30 was such a hard age for me to reach. Brett kept telling me it was just another year, but really it wasn't. It was a new decade. Seemed much worse than just a year.

Hope you had a great day. You're an amazing person. Wish we were closer....just not enough to move back to Heber though.

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad it was a good one!

Taralee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'll be 30 here shortly...crazy to think. I'm only like 12 kids behind you. ha ha.

Taralee said...

Oh ps. I love the sign. ha ha.

Chamberlain family said...

Ha Ha now you know how it feels to be an old lady. Ahhh 30, I can't believe it. And here comes 31 for me!