Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morgon's Surgery

Morgon had surgery on his manhood parts last Wednesday. We thought that it would be a lot worse than it was. They told us that he would not feel good for a couple days and that he would probably need Tylenol with Codine...well, the kid was bouncing off the walls once his spinal block wore off!! I wish I had the energy that this kid has!
Note: Please do not ask him how his surgery went because he has no quams about pulling down his undies and showing you!!


Before the surgery!

After surgery...not so happy!



5 comments:

cturley said...

Hey I'm glad everything went well for him and you. I see your coupon books in the picture :)!! Love ya Tiff

Mills Family said...

what did he have surgery for?

Jamilyn said...

poor guy. Stratton had to have surgery down there as well right after he turned 1, i was amazed how well they bounce back. hope hes recovered well.

FerraroFam said...

Tiff,
Please e-mail me at ferrarofam@hotmail.com. It's an old friend hoping to reconnect. :)
xoxo
Meanard

Angie said...

Glad to here he is doing good!

Hey I will be up there the beginning of May (I'm hoping) I can take them then. I'll let you know for sure though ;)