Monday, March 30, 2009

Havin Fun in the Sun

Saturday we got to swim for a couple hours and we had a blast. It was kind of scary how comfortable my kids were with the water. So comfortable that we had two about drown...not really, but still scary to me. Thanks heavens for floaties!!


My maniac Tristen loves swimming!




Eva lost in thought...or just lost!

Miles pooped out after 1 & 1/2 hours of swimming



Morgon...He took over the baby's floatie thing after the baby fell asleep. He was hilarious to watch...not afraid of anything!



Zach holding on for dear life



Paul doing a flip!



Porter is too much like me when it comes to swimming...hates water up his nose!




Miles absolutely LOVED the water!!




Brandon throwing Michael




Caden was the most afraid, but still did good!



My goofy girl Amelia.


Saturday afternoon Cynthia and I took just the girls and went and had some daughter/mommy time! Cynthia and I got pedicures and Eva, Amelia, Tessa, and Macie got their fingernails and toenails painted. I will have to admit it was quite the experience having Jackie Chan do my pedicure...ok so it wasn't really Jackie Chan but I swear he was his twin. It was pretty funny that when we got in the car the girls kept saying, "Fi Dolla...you want flowa fo fi dolla?"

My shy Amelia didn't know what to think
Eva LOVIN IT!!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawna said...

What fun! Baby Lewis is such a cute, I'm glad he's doing so well and you finally got to hold him!