Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me...

 Since my birthday is the day after my father-in-laws we decided to celebrate by driving down to Scottsdale and eating at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!!  This is one of mine and Brandon's favorite places to eat so he doesn't ever have to twist my arm to get me to go:)

 Me and my sexy beast!!

 My awesome in-laws

 
 Ross and Tiffani


Also, Brandon bought me a new gun for my birthday.  My dad has promised me a hunting trip this fall so Brandon thought I needed to go in style.  We took it out to break it in...

I love going shooting!

My mother-in-law cracked me up.  She hasn't shot a gun in quite a while and we talked her into it!


I think she has watched too many Rambo movies!


Dad and Miles


Mallori and Maron getting a shooting lesson too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Tiff! I love you!!