Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Eva...the big 13!!

  Eva is my Cinco de Mayo girl and is officially a stinking teenager!!  I seriously wouldn't know what to do without this angel daughter of mine!  Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent her to our family! I took her and a couple friends down to Payson and out to dinner for a girls night out to celebrate.  We had a BLAST!!

Eva...we love you more than you know and are super proud of the beautiful, talented, sweet, and loving young lady you are!! 


 Ev and Kaitlyn...these two are hilarious!!

 Eating some yummy ribs!!

 Emmie and Amelia...I promise it's Rootbeer!

 Well...at least I think it was rootbeer:)

2 comments:

cturley said...

Hahah another Teenager!!! JK Happy Birthday to Eva :)

Kristal said...

Wow, You have been a busy lady! Happy birthday to beautiful Eva!