Sunday, May 20, 2012

Arrow of Light...Closing Ceremony!

  I was put in as Cubmaster back in January and I was a little worried about it, but once I started to learn the program I have changed my outlook!(don't get me wrong...I still wish someday that the church would come out saying we are sticking to the Faith in God and Duty to God and doing away with scouts:)  I have enjoyed working with the boys in our ward, but I am looking forward to the break from in over the summer:)   

We had 3 boys earn their Arrow of Light that evening and one of em was our Michael!!
 We are SO proud of Michael for receiving his Arrow of Light Award!!


 One of the bonuses for sleeping with the Cubmaster is getting roped into things you wouldn't normally do!!  BIG thanks to my hunk of a husband for being willing to dress up as our Chief Fullofbull!!  He did  GREAT job!!

 Michael putting the Arrow of Light pin on me!

Michael and Me

No comments: