Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Shower ~

Last week we FINALLY threw Jessica and Little Lewie a baby shower. We had lots of fun and some dang yummy food!! I still am amazed at this little boy and what a miracle he is!! What an amazing experience it has been for our entire family to be part of such a miracle. My testimony grows everytime I hold him and realize what he AND his parents have been through over the last three months, as they welcomed him into this world and just a week later faced open heart surgery not knowing if all the heartache and pain would be worth the fight. I marvel and Jessica and Alvin's strength as they have faced this challenge head on!

We hope Little Lewis knows how much he is LOVED!!!


Jessica and Lewis...it is kind of crazy to think that my little nieces are little mommas!!



Great-Grandma Tenney & Little Lewis


Lewie with his favorite GREAT-Aunt Tiffie!


Jess opening some gifts!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JaredandKatie said...

Looks like you had a wonderfuk turnout for Jessie and Lewis. I was so bummed I couldn't make it. I sure wish we lived closer it's make things a lot easier, eh?

Deni said...

He is so dang cute! I am so happy for Jessie and Alvin. She will always be in awe of the miracle of him. I know I am with my own son.

Heavenly Father is So good.