Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Before I Forget...

There are SO many funny things that happen around here that I always find myself saying, 'I need to write that down before I forget!'...and then of course it NEVER happens!  SO...before I forget here are a couple funny things that were said recently...


It was a couple days before Christmas and my in-laws were on their way to visit for a couple days.  I had been telling the kids all day to get in and help and clean up because Grandma and Grandpa were coming.  Well...it wasn't too long before they were to arrive when I looked at Maron(our not yet 2 year old) and said 'Grandma and Grandpa are coming!  They will be here in a minute.'  Maron then replied, 'But Mom...Grandma got ran over by a reindeer!!!'

We couldn't stop laughing!

It was Christmas Eve and Maron kept getting into EVERYTHING so I raised my voice at her and told her to stop what she was doing...That's when she put her hands on her hips, got big tears in her eyes, put her head down and said, 'I'm on the Naughty List!!'

It took me about 15 minutes to convince her that she was actually on the good list!

Couple days ago I was in getting ready for the day when Paul came into my bathroom and asked 'Mom will you take me to a Radio Station?'  I looked at him all confused and asked 'Paul exactly why do you want me to take you to a radio station??'  He replied, 'So I can write a song so the whole world can hear it!!'  I informed him that the radio station is just where they play the music, not write it and that he could write a song at our house.  He then asked, 'Well if I write a song here at our house will you take it to the Radio Station for the whole world to hear??'

The kid comes up with the craziest things some time!!

2 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Cute stories! I can't believe Maron is talking so well! I guess that's what happenes when you have 11 siblings talking to you:)

d.jo said...

Tell Paul I will listen to his song--you've got to let him write it Tiff! He's got something to share! : )

You have cute kids!

PS: Glad Grandma recovered!