Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tim opens his call...

 Since Diana was still in the hospital Tim got to open his call twice.  He opened it the first time with his parents and siblings in the hospital, and then opened again with family and friends at the Batson's home in Clay Springs.  There were so many people there, which is a sign of how much this kid is Loved by so many.  I had been asking Tim yes or no questions about where he was going and when he told me he was speaking English I was confident that he wouldn't be going too far...until he told me he would still be going foreign.  So then I started thinking of all the foreign places he could go and still speak English...Africa was the furthest place from my mind.  He was called to the Zambia, Lusaka Mission and reports June 23rd!!  We are gonna miss this kid!! 





No comments: