Saturday, April 2, 2016

Super-Regionals Robotics...

 With Diana still being in the hospital, Brandon and I got to drive the kids to the Super-Regional Robotics competition in Oakland, CA.  It was a BLAST!  I love road trips, especially when I get to explore new places.  Going to into San Francisco was amazing...I just wish we had more time.  I guess we will have to go back some time!

Our first day there we took a boat to San Fran and spent a few hours checking it out.  I loved every minute of it.  How hotel was right down the street from China Town so that was entertaining.  We had a great time, ate great food, and made great memories.  The Robotics team ended up placing in the top 20 and advancing on to the World Competition in St. Louis, MO, which I will post about later!  

Way to go Jaegers!


Tristen, Brandon, and I
 Rachael, Marissa, Reed, Tim, Sierra, & Nicodemus
 On the Merry-Go-Round
 Waiting for the tram to take us back to the Hotel
 Mr. Wade and I discussing plans
 Heavenly Cupcakes that we found near our Hotel
 Gettin our Competition on!
 The sexy safety goggles 
 Timness & I
 The team.
 Tristen and I
 Brandon and I sportin the goggles
 Tim & I on the Ferry
 Me and my love chillin
 getting ready to load up after part of the journey
My fave pic of the San Francisco Bridge

No comments: