Sunday, August 30, 2015

Quick California Trip...

 I was invited over to California to do some wedding photography for a cousins son's wedding. I knew Maron would be going with me since she was the only one not in school full time...so I got this wild hair and decided to invite Maron's two BFF's to come along.  We had SOOOO much fun!!

On the way there I told the girls our first stop was at a castle made for special princesses.    I had a cousin getting sealed that day in the Sad Diego Temple and my mom wanted to go to it so we dropped her off at the amazing castle.  The girls had a great time walking around it and taking pictures.  It was perfect because we got to see two princesses that had just gotten married in this beautiful castle.  The girls were in heaven!!


San Diego Temple
Maron, Gracie, & Taelee


Love these crazy girls!!
This princess melts my heart!
Princess Gracie
Princess Taelee



Had to get a picture with Grandma Tenney

While in California we got to go take beach wedding shots of Jordan and Danielle.  They were so good to these girls...making them feel special for being there.  They especially loved Princess Danielle.
They loved playing on the beach




I loved spending time with my beautiful cousin, Sara aka Seb

While my mom spent time with her sister, my aunt Donna, I got to spend extra time with the 3 princesses.  We had so much fun going shopping, to a movie, swimming, and hanging out!!
They loved being at the reception and they loved to hear 'Aunt Sara' sing like a princess.
Mom, Maron, Gracie, Sara, and Tae


This was the morning we had to leave to come home and none of the girls wanted to leave.  They wanted to stay in California forever!!:)
Princess Danielle and Prince Jordan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We sure love you guys!!! <3