Sunday, August 23, 2015

Jace & Mary get hitched...

 The week after the Porter reunion me, my mom, and our 4 girls drove back up to Utah to Jace and Mary's wedding.  We left on  Monday afternoon and got to Provo about midnight, went to their wedding at 9:30 the next morning, and headed home.  We would have stayed for another day and gone to the reception but Grandma Sue had passed away and it was the first day of school so I felt like we needed to get home.  Their sealing was amazing and it was great to see the Johnson family.  We couldn't be happier for these two!! Thanks Jace and Mary for letting us be a part of your wonderful day!! We love you both!


 I Love the look on their faces!!
 My Maron was in Heaven!
 Princess Mary was so good to these girls...letting them follow her around holding her dress.
We loved being there!!!

No comments: