Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Heart Day...

This year for Brandon's birthday (which is on Valentine's Day) I decided to surprise him with a trip to Las Vegas to see his parents. I hadn't seen Dad Martineau since he had his heart attack and Brandon had only got to see him for just a bit when he went up there. I had planned on our trip being a total surprise but then Dad Martineau called last Thursday saying he was needing us to come visit. After Brandon talked to him, he got of the phone and said...'I think we need to go to Vegas to see my Dad!' I of course then broke it to him that I had already planned a trip leaving on Sunday. So we left Sunday evening and stayed til Wednesday. We had a great time spending some much needed one on one time and spending time with Dad and Mom Martineau. We got Dad Martineau out of the house and drove around, went and did some shopping, and ate some good food!

Happy Birthday to my one and only Sexy Beast!! Sure glad I have you to keep me in line and to love me no matter what!!

Dad and Mom Martineau waiting for Brandon to finish wasting his 3 quarters on a slot machine!


Dad Martineau showing of his Battle Scars!

If you can't tell...Brandon gets annoyed with all my picture taking!!



2 comments:

cturley said...

Glad you had fun & to get away :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Fun! If I would have known you were going to Vegas we have some half off show tickets to Phantom and Blue Man Group that I would have given to you:) Maybe we can hook you up next time...:)