Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Annual Griswold Experience....

We usually go get our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, but with my parents temple schedule we had to go on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving this year!

This truly is one of my favorite traditions...

I love how excited the kids are...

I love listening to my parents argue about my mom having to have the PERFECT Christmas tree:)...

I missed eating left over turkey and ham sandwiches this year, but the sliced ham and turkey were delicious...

I love spending time with my family...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!


Our Family (minus Tristen and Paul...who knows where they were:) with our tree
'HEY GRISWOLD...Where you gonna stick a tree that size?'

I've decided it's never a good thing with Brandon and Nicholas get together...they ALWAYS seem to find some way to entertain themselves!!
They made a sled out of a shovel!!

Me and my Clark Griswold


Hope everyone had a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cturley said...

I love the tree & I was telling my kids last night we have to watch Christmas Vacation:)

NICOLE said...

HAHA Love the last pic!! So bummed we missed out!!!

Shawna said...

Looks like fun - looks like so much fun - especially the sled:)