Monday, April 19, 2010

She's simply AMAZING...

Dear Sister...

Sorry this is a day late!! I bet you thought I wasn't gonna give you a birthday post didnt' you??!

Well...you were wrong!!

I can only imagine how excited I was up in Heaven when they told me that I FINALLY would get to come to earth and have you as my big sister. I have always looked up to you in sooooo many ways!!! You inspire me to be a better person and I want to be just like you when I grow up!! Love you more than you know!! Happy Day Late 43rd Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JENNE said...

okay my picture wasn't near as good as yours!
Oh my!
She is the best, isn't she?
Sure do love you amazing ladies.

Jami said...

You have NO idea how excited I was when I found out I FINALLY had a little sister:) Thanks for being so good to me!!

Hall Family said...

Sisters are the BEST. and BOTH of you are AMAZING! I am glad to know each of you and to call you friends! You both bring so much to the community and are both talented, giving, and FUN to be around.

The Waites said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Jami! And Oh My Gosh!!! That picture is priceless!

The Reidheads said...

I can't say enough good about you both.....AMAZING, AWESOME gals!! Thanks for being my friend always!! Love and miss you guys!!