Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scared Crapless...

In less than two days I will embark on a journey with 9 women and 3 men...it's a journey that I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would be a part of. I'm scared, anxious, and excited all at the same time.
We will be doing a LOT of this...
And by the time I'm on my 3rd leg I'll probably look like this...


But I hope in the end we will be doing a LOT of this...
Posted by Picasa
I know it's not where you run or how fast you run that matters...it only matters that you go and accomplish. I pray that come Saturday afternoon I can say that I did my best and finished the race!!

7 comments:

Chris and Nichole said...

YOUR AWESOME!!!! Good luck!

Deni said...

I am SO proud of you!!! Have a FUN time. Don't forget to FUEL your body. It is easy not to eat after a run because you know you've got another one coming up, but be sure to do it anyway. You'll love it and you'll likely be addicted like the rest of us.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Lacee was telling us about this. Good luck, you will do great!!!

Mills Family said...

Are you doing a Ragnar Relay? Where is it? Good luck I'm so proud of you.

cturley said...

Tiff, I'm so proud of you!! I've been meaning to call you all week to wish you luck!!! You will do a great job:)

The Reidheads said...

Again....you are AMAZING!!! So very impressed at your dedication!! Good luck and have FUN!! Love ya!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

WHAT A WOMAN! Look at you! Tiff, you are one of a kind! Good luck and you are awesome!!!