Sunday, October 11, 2009

TiMe OuT...FoR Me!!!!!

This past weekend I got the priviledge of going to my 3rd Time Out For Women. I think it was one of the best. The speakers were AMAZING!!! I haven't laughed and cried that hard in a long time. I am grateful for the spirit I felt and how recharged I feel. Hopefully it will last me at least a couple of days!! And I of course had a blast with the ladies I got to spend time with!!
Things I learned...
My children are unrippened fruit!
If I can laugh at it...I can live with it!
I have an ABUNDANCE of blessings!
There is a difference between SIN & Weakness!
Through trials we can find happiness and peace!

Amanda, Me, & Jessi

Me, My beautiful Mother, & my awesome sister

Nicole, Me, Shawna, Angela, Ginger, & LeAnna

Thanks ladies for making the trip so much fun!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

NICOLE said...

Oh wow I am sexy!!! Seriously who told me that shirt looked cute???Oh I think it was YOU;)HELLO BELLY! Thanks fo rthe great weekend and the great company! I someday will get over that that pic is posted of me on this world wide web!haha Love ya!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Nice post!! Some of those are good for me to remember too... Beautiful girls, i love the pics, you look smokin!!

Chris and Nichole said...

How Fun!!! You all look great and yes that includes that sexy belly of yours Nicole!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Looks like fun!! Alotta beautiful ladies who went! I'm officially jealous;)