Can it be true that my little girl is 2 years old?? Where has the time gone. I have asked that question before but for some reason this one is hitting harder than others. I know she is my last and its been bitter sweet taking down the crib, moving her out of our room(well some nights anyway:), starting the potty training process, etc. She has been the joy of our lives and it's interesting to see her have Brandon eating out of her hand. She knows she is his Princess!! I didn't think I would like doing the girl thing much, since pink, purple and girlish things are not my forte, but having two girls at the end that are as girlie as they come has been beyond FUN!!
Happy Birthday Maron Kay!! We love you SO much!!
Her favorite thing is to get into her sister Eva's makeup!
Look at all those presents!
BFF's...Graci, Maron, and Taelee
She was so fun to watch open gifts!! She loved everything!
Blowing out her candles
Eating cake and ice cream!
Here are a few things we love about Maron...
1. She LOVES to give kisses...lots of them, especially when she is lying next to you either right before bed or when she wakes up in the morning!
2. She is very smart!...she has been speaking in full sentences for a long time now and can follow 3 step directions with no problems!
3. She loves her Daddy...Brandon used to get mad at me for letting our boys sleep by me, but now she is in between us almost EVERY night!!
4. She loves her PaPa's. Her and my Dad had a special connection, and even though she was only 18 months old when he passed she still knows who he is and asks about him. She also loves my Father-in-law, even though while he is here she doesn't want much to do with him, as soon as he leaves she wants him!!
5. She LOVES her baby dolls. I love watching her mother them. There is no doubt she will be an amazing mom some day!!