Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When the Family Gets Together...

 Pictures Get Taken...ESPECIALLY if Aunt Tiff is around!!  This year pictures were actually requested by my Mom and people actually cooperated a tad more.  I believe soon enough these pictures will mean more than in years past!


 G & G Tenney with all of their grandkids but the two serving missions!

 Ron & Melanie's BeAuTiFuL girls!!...Maryssa, Jessica, Emma, Amanda, and Kim

 Great G & G Tenney with their 6 Great-Grandkids!

 Dad & Mom with us kids...I believe Shane and Shaun would've fit nicely standing on each end!

 The Boys with Dad

 Daddy and his girls!

 We LOVE our DAD!

 Cheesy Face Maron and Her PaPa...oh how she loves him!

G & G Tenney with ALL of their Greats & Grands(and grands spouses and soon to be spouse:)...except the two missionaries and Alvin who were greatly missed!

I have been Extremely Blessed with an Amazing Family!!  I love you all and am grateful for the time I get to spend with each of you!!!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

What sweet pictures! You will treasure those forever. We did the same a couple years ago thinking my dad wouldn't have much longer, but now we need more! I love your family and have been praying you and your dad. BTW-how do you have time to blog!?!?!?! With my three kids, I hardly find time to get on the computer and you have 4x more kids than me!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love the picture with Maron and your dad! SOO cute:) Glad you were able to get some great picture with all of your family:)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love the picture with Maron and your dad! SOO cute:) Glad you were able to get some great picture with all of your family:)