Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Month of June...

 Our month of June has been pretty busy, yet I know July will even be crazier! 

Here are a few of our June Highlights...


Working in the Garden...We value the time we have spent with my Dad in the garden and being able to help him around the ranch!! I'm extremely grateful my kids have had the opportunity to serve their grandparents and be taught by them!


 Grandpa explaining something to Eva and Nate!

 
 Brandon LOVES working with my dad!


We celebrated 3 Birthdays!

 Miles(now 4) and Mallori(now 3)
 
 Mallori did NOT want anything to do with her caterpillar cake
 
 Miles on the other hand LOVED his snake cake!
 AND
Paul turned 7!


We celebrated our 11th anniversary with back to back movies and an over night get away out at the Cabin!  He surprised me with a beautiful ring and I surprised him with a new chain saw!!


We've played in the water!

 Paul, Maron, Eva, and Mallori
 Maron

We've had cousins stay with us!

 Brylee and Miles being goofy!

And I've spent plenty of time chasing after this one!!


 This is her smile for the camera look! (you think I should dust my piano??)

We've shipped kids to Las Vegas to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma Martineau and Uncle Rich and Aunt Ginger!

 Morgon hangin with his cousins Nevin and Addie
 Porter
 Eva showing Addie new tricks

AND we picked kids up from Vegas!

 Brandon, Mallori, and Miles swimming at our Time Share
Millie catchin some sun!


1 comment:

Dawna Greer said...

I love all the cute pictures of your kids and the amazing cakes you made for them and the little footprints on the piano! What a neat family!!