Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recharged....

I'm bummed I don't have any pictures, but this weekend I had the great privilege to once again attend a TOFW. Some years have been better than others and this was one of those better years. I came home recharged and ready to BECOME that which my Father in Heaven has always intended me to be. I'm sure I will fall short, but here is to trying!!

Big thanks to those ladies who made it all that more special! Nothing like good shopping, good deals, good food, and good friends!!

I am extremely grateful for the Testimony I have of who I really am and that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.

2 comments:

cturley said...

WHAT....??? No pictures???? That's not the Tiff I know :) Glad you had fun!!!

Shawna said...

Sounds like I missed out! Glad you got to go! Yeah I'm with Cori too!