Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nice little Get away...

This past weekend Brandon and I got to get away(well we took the two babies so it wasn't a complete get away...but it was a get away from the 9 others:) for a couple days up to Utah. I had a good friend get married so we attended his reception and then Brandon's Uncle James got married on Saturday. We had the priviledge of attending his wedding in the Bountiful Temple. It was good to be there with SO many of my father-in-law's family. At the reception afterwards ALL of my father-in-laws siblings were together for the 1st time in YEARS!! This was the first time that I met Brandon's uncle Charlie and his aunt Cheryl. It was really good to be with Brandon's siblings as well. I am so grateful for the family that I married into.
We also got to go visit Grandma Muder. We haven't seen her since Miles was about 4 weeks old. Miles sure did warm up to her fast! It was good to get to spend time with her...we love you Grandma Muder!!
Brandon, Miles, Grandma Muder, Me, & Mallori

Brandon and I outside the Bountiful Temple...it was snowing that day and everything was ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!

Grandpa & Grandma Martineau freezing outside the Temple!

My awesome in-laws!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: