Monday, December 14, 2009

Mother of the Year Award...

...Once Again!!

The Sunday Tristen was getting ordained a Deacon was the Sunday that our Primary had their program. I decided since it was a big day for Tristen, being ordained and doing his last primary program, that he should probably look presentable! So I went out on the back porch and started buzzing his head with a #3. Well I wasn't paying attention, due to yelling at Miles to get out of the pile of hair, and didn't notice that the guard came off...enough said! Yes I buzzed his head clear down to the scalp!! I couldn't believe it. I just started craying!! If any of you have seen Major Payne you will agree that he looks like the freckled face, big ear boy, on that movie:) Despite the screw up he forgave me and we had a good day!!!!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matt and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! I'm glad he was able to laugh about it. And it does remind me of that movie for sure. Never a dull moment at your house!

tenney_fam said...

What a handsom big eared sweet heart! I think Tristen is happy with anything!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Man! Wished we were invited to that party...haha. Looks like a good time!
Haha, love the hair. I have almost done that to Jared a couple of time but have caught my self. I don't think Jared would have been that gracious:)