Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birfday to one of my bestist fwends Shwana!!

Ok so that should really say...

Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends, Shawna!!

Today is Shawna's 29th birthday for the 3rd year in a row:o) She says she is gonna stay 29 FOREVER!! I am so grateful that Bruce and Shawna moved here a couple years back and that they brought us cookies one Sunday afternoon. They haven't been able to get rid of us since!!! Shawna is such an amazing person, friend, and example!! She is ALWAYS doing things for other people and is one of the best moms I know.

Shawna...I hope you know that you and Bruce are NOT EVER allowed to move away!!! Thank you for your friendship!! Love ya girl!!




Shawna with her Cinderella Carriage Cake that Tara made her.


Shawna & Me!


Me, Tara, Shawna, & Marinda...thanks Marinda for the awesome lunch!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You're the best! Thanks again for the fun time. Thanks for all you do!