Sunday, November 8, 2015

Junior High Wrestling and Tristen's 18th...

 Not sure how I fee about either one of these items...I don't know how much I like that I have kids that like sports, and I don't like the fact that Tristen is 18 at all!!

Zach and Paul both wrestled.  Zach did a pretty good job for his first year and Paul eventually had to quite due to behavior issues.  I will always be a wrestling fan...It is in my blood!!

I can't believe Tristen is 18.  Where has the time gone?  He was only 5 when we got him.  I will never forget the first night we got him.  After we had fed and bathed him we put him to bed...on our way out of the room he said, 'goodnight mom and dad, I love you!'.  My heart melted instantly.  He was our first foster kid and we didn't know what the future would hold, but I knew from that moment on that my life would never be the same!  We love you Tristen Lewis Martineau and are so grateful Heavenly Father put you in our path and that you are forever ours!!







No comments: