Sunday, November 30, 2014

Our November...

So I can't believe November has come and gone.  With Thanksgiving being in November it seems to make me reflect on all of my blessings a little more than usual.  I truly am one blessed girl!!  

Here are a few of our November events...

Tristen turned 17!!  Sure do love this kid.  We are so proud of the improvements he has made over the past year!!  We are grateful he is ours!!


The Johnson family came to visit and tour Jace's mission with him.  He comes from a great family and it was fun having them here.  It was fun making new friends!!
Tate and Tanner

Jace's Family that came to visit...Tate, Tanner, Janie, Jace, Julie, Dave, Britney, Lacy, Ashley, & Addi

We celebrated Elder Strong's Birthday!!

We watched the Mustang's take State!! 

Our annual Christmas Tree Cutting!!

I guess I now know how he really feels about me!! hahaha

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner out at the ranch with a few of our Porter cousins.  It was fun to have them there with us this year!!
Heidi, Nicole, And Tara

We celebrated Caden's 9th Birthday!!  We love this freckle faced boy!!

We attended Thanksgiving plays!!
Miles is the cutest little indian ever!!

And of course we made our annual gingerbread houses with Grandma Tenney!!

No comments: