Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our past two months in a nut shell..

Tristen went to Prom...yep I have a kid old enough to go to Prom!!!  CRAZY!!

 Becca Reynolds and Tristen

We had Andrew and Macy Page come to visit.  We LOVED having them here and wished they could've stayed longer!!
 Macy helping the kids with coloring Easter eggs

 Miles...gosh this kid melts my heart!!
 Marzie...always dressed up!!
 Crazilyn...we LOVE when she comes to visit
 Mallori...my kids really do always look homeless!
 Eva and Mar
 Us with the Pages
 Nicholas and Andrew served as missionary companions so that's how we got to know him.  We are so grateful that we have kept a relationship going with Andrew and his Sweet wife, Macy.  They are expecting their 1st little one in June and we can't wait for her arrival!!!
 Nicholas and Andrew(and graci)

We celebrated Easter!
 I do dress them up occasionally!
 Duck Face!
 Marz excited about the eggs she found!
 The kids looking for eggs
 Easter Fun!!
 The peeps that refused to go out and hunt easter eggs!

The day after Easter my sister and I went up to my dad's grave to put an Easter Lilly by it.  Oh how I miss him!!  How grateful I am for my Savior and his sacrifice and his resurrection. 

 Eva Turned 15!!!
 Grateful for this good girl of ours!!  I'm super proud of the young lady she is!! 

We started Little League!! and now we live at the field 4 days a week!!
 Amelia
 Zach Attack!!

That is what we have been up to...how bout you!!!

No comments: