Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Bunco Party...

 Have I ever said how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas??  Cause I do!  I love the lights, I love the music, I love the feeling, and I love the parties.  I love that it gives us an excuse to get together and have some fun!!  We have had this bunco group for many years now.  Some have come and gone, but the majority of us are still here and play every month.  I think we would all agree that the Christmas Bunco party, where our husbands get to join us, is the best bunco party of the year.  I always love hosting it!!

 LeAnna opening a gift(top left), Ginger with a HUGE fly swatter(top right)
Ross with his Sex Bell(bottom Left) and Jed with his ugly sweater(bottom right)

Emma and Kelli(top left...Kelli started a new tradition of ugly sweater wearing), and Brian and Christin with their suit and dress made of undies(top right)
Bruce, Shawna, Marcie & Daniel(bottom Left) and Heidi, Brandon, Ross, and Tiffani(bottom right)

No comments: