Monday, February 28, 2011

Bitter/Sweet...

Tomorrow I will say goodbye to something that has been a part of my life for the past 7 years.

I am nervous, not only because I will be having surgery to have it removed, but I will have to learn how to lose and maintain my weight without it. Even though it has caused me a LOT of grief it has also helped me, it gave me my little Morgon Lane.

I KNOW I can lose weight without it, but I'm still worried that I won't have it to fall back on.

So...Goodbye to my lovely LapBand!! I can honestly say I don't think I'll miss you.

AND...I WILL do this on my own!!!

8 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

You can do it!

The Herberts said...

Love you, love you, love you!! You'll do great without it!! You're amazing!

tenney_fam said...

Good luck. Everything will go great I'm sure!!

Devin and Melinda said...

GO TIFFANY!

ashley b said...

you got this! you're awesome and i'm pretty sure you can do anything you want!

d.jo said...

Hope the surgery goes well! Sorry you have to have surgery so soon after having a baby. You are right, too--you CAN and WILL do it without the lapband.

Deni said...

Thinking of you tonight. I hope you are healing well.

Dawna Greer said...

I know you can do it! Good luck with your new challenge. You're awesome in every way.