Monday, June 14, 2010

Am I the ONLY one?...

Am I the only one who is ready for school to start already?

You may think it is because I have sooooo many kids and that they are driving me crazy, but that is simply NOT the case!

I hate that we don't have a routine anymore...
I hate that we don't eat dinner til 8:00 at night...
I hate that even though the kids stay up later, they still get up at the BUTT crack of dawn...
I hate getting up to run at 6:00am (Even though I feel great afterward, I am NOT a morning person!)...
I hate that NO matter what, all the kids need baths EVERY night due to playing outside all day...

I know that you think that this post is really negative, but that is how I am feeling right now:)

Am I really the only one that feels this way?

8 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Haha! You are great! I don't blame you one bit! It seems like the busier I am, the more I get done simply because you have too! Hang in there Tiff! Love ya!

Mandy said...

I don't blame you at all. I'm not ready to get back to grading, but I miss the routine. Not to mention the fact that Haley asks EVERYDAY, "When does kindergarten start?" lol BRING ON SCHOOL!

Shawna said...

I am not there yet - I'm still loving the no routine. Give me about another week off then I'll be ready!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

My oldest hasn't even started kindergarten (they only did a few hours of preschool each week) and I'm SO anxious for school to start. And in their quest to find bugs they get filthy...I get discouraged having to bathe the 3 oldest EVERY night. I can't imagine having to bathe 12! HAHA. Can't wait to see you!

Jami said...

Repeat after me - "I LOVE Summer" - "I LOVE SUMMER" - "I LOVE SUMMER"!

Is it working???

Nicole said...

I'm ready too. My kids were great the first week, but I about got arrested for beating them in the store today. "Mother of two caught beating children at local supermarket" Check tomorrow's paper.

d.jo said...

I hate not having a routine, too. I just sat down yesterday to make ourselves a family schedule, which will probably need to change at the summer's end, but today already felt a little more successful because of my little check list paper.

And yes, I'm going to be at the 4th. Still planning on the 10K? I haven't been practicing very well. IT'S SO STINKING HOT DOWN HERE! I HATE RUNNING OUTSIDE IN THIS. And my kids wake up at the crack of dawn, too. WITHOUT FAIL. *sigh* This too shall pass!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Too funny and wow that is a lot of kids, but congrats!