Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Tree Cutting...

 One of my favorite traditions every year is cutting Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving.  This year we had a few of the extended Slade family with  us and that was a lot of fun!!  Brandon ended up having to work so I braved it and took all the kids.  Thanks to help from siblings and my mom we were successful in finding a tree and not losing any of the kids!!

 Maryssa and Maron(top left), Byrlee and Tessa(top Right)
Mallori(bottom left) and our family with our tree(bottom right)
These two crack me up...they are BFF's.  Carly was telling em what faces to make.  The first pic was their silly faces, and the bottom one is their mad faces!!

Ron Tenney Family(top left), Jami, mom, and I(top Right)
Mallory Family(bottom Left) and Slade Fam(bottom Right)

No comments: